Note: newest presets from me are available here.
About 1.5 month ago I posted some of my Photomatix Pro presets. Since then it became one of the most popular posts on this blog. So I decided to make the rest of my presets available for download as well. So today I release 70 presets which you can download by clicking here. Note that some of them were released previously but under different names so you might need to remove them to avoid confusion.
To install the presets*:
- Download the presets and extract them on your disk.
- Start Photomatix Pro 4.2. If you haven’t updated to 4.2 visit HDRsoft homepage and download your upgrade (in case you’re eligible to it).
- Open any image and tonemap it to go to the tonemapping preview mode.
- In the Presets window change tab from “Built-In” to “My Presets”.
- In the combo-box in the upper part of the Presets window select “Import Presets…” item.
- Navigate to the directory where you extracted presets and select all the files you want to import. You might also want to specify category for the imported presets (eg. “Downloaded”). To do this just fill in the text field at the bottom of the Import window.
- Accept the selection and wait for the thumbnails to appear. Voila!
Hope you like it!
* In case of older versions than 4.2 you can follow instructions I posted here.