|I took this HDR photo from tripod using 7 exposures spaced at 1.5 EV to cover whole dynamic range of this very contrasty scene. To use longer exposures and thus to make water look calmer I used Hoya ND8 neutral density filter.|
Today I decided to share Photomatix Pro presets I used during my recent landscape shoot in Masuria, Poland. One of the photos processed with this presets is above. This time there are 4 presets you can download from here.
To install the presets*:
- Download the presets and extract them on your disk.
- Start Photomatix Pro 4.2. If you haven’t updated to 4.2 visit HDRsoft homepage and download your upgrade (in case you’re eligible to it).
- Open any image and tonemap it to go to the tonemapping preview mode.
- In the Presets window change tab from “Built-In” to “My Presets”.
- In the combo-box in the upper part of the Presets window select “Import Presets…” item.
- Navigate to the directory where you extracted presets and select all the files you want to import. You might also want to specify category for the imported presets (eg. “Downloaded”). To do this just fill in the text field at the bottom of the Import window.
- Accept the selection and wait for the thumbnails to appear. Voila!
Hope you like it!
* In case of older versions than 4.2 you can follow instructions I posted here.