Share your best photos from 2014
It doesn’t matter whether you are pro or amateur – you will be featured on my blog. If there will be too many photos I will share them in a few turns but I will share all of them.
Some conditions that must be met:
- The photos should be taken in 2014 (or at least be edited in 2014),
- The photos must have at least 900px on the longer side,
- Please provide the link to your page (and/or Facebook profile, 500px profile, SmugMug etc.) as well as the name under which you would like to be credited. You can also write short bio that I will put next to your photos.
- Links to photos must be sent in the comments under this post,
- You have to provide links to exactly 2 photos,
- Please send both photos resized to 900px on longer size to email@example.com with subject “Best of 2014”. I will use the photos only to embed them in the post. They can be watermarked of course. If you can’t or don’t want to send the photos – that’s fine 🙂 It would just make my life a little bit easier but it’s not necessary.
Also please share this post with your friends – the more photos, the better 🙂
Daily photo – Colourful sunrise
Finally some EXIF info:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Exposure time: 15 s (“middle” exposure)
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1.0 EV
Flash used: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5, Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail