Most Popular Posts in 2016
First of all I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year!
Last year I shared a lot of articles on my blog and below is the Top 10 list based on popularity. Please note that only articles from 2016 are included in this list (otherwise HDR tutorial would be on top as usually 😉 ).
- ON1 Effects 10 Review – in 2016 I started to use ON1 Effects plugin as my finishing touch tool for almost all my images and I’m loving it. Why? Read this review to find out.
- Landscape Photography Tips – the list of 27 landscape photography tips most of which I use when I’m out shooting nature. These tips will help you to get better landscape photos in a number of occasions from shooting seascapes to shooting foggy mornings.
- Canon 5D Mark IV – first impressions review – in 2016 I upgraded to 5D MK IV camera and in this review you can read my initial impressions. I’m currently working on a final review after using the camera for a few months. The only thing I can say is that I like 5D MK IV more and more.
- ON1 Effects Presets – 15 presets for ON1 Effects 10. All of them are free of course.
- Capture One Presets – 22 presets for my favorite RAW files editor. Again – these are available for free.
- Why do I use Canon? – it’s a question I get asked sometimes so in this post I share some thoughts on using Canon system and why I think switching to another system is a no go for me.
- Capture One 10 new features – list of new features in a just released Capture One 10.
- 21 Days in Japan Travel Itinerary – last year I visited Japan and in this post you can read my 3-weeks travel itinerary which can be useful if you’re planning your trip to Japan anytime soon.
- Back from Madeira. Pearl of Atlantic – in 2016 I also visited Madeira and in this post I share some thoughts about it.
- Bamboo Forest – in this video tutorial I’m showing how I edited one of my best photos taken in 2016, Bamboo Forest in Kyoto, Japan.
Travel Guides – new section on the blog
Besides writing a lot of new posts, this year I introduced many changes to the blog and one of the biggest was addition of Travel Guides section, where I share useful tips from the locations I visit, like the best photo spots in Madeira or tips about travelling in Japan. Let me know if you like it or maybe it’s better I focus only on photography?
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog last year and I hope you will enjoy reading it in 2017 as well.
If you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to share them with me.