I have some interesting news for you today guys 🙂
At HDRsoft we have just released Photomatix FX for iPhone!
It’s a free and easy to use app which uses powerful prioprietary Photomatix Pro technology to enhance single photos taken with your phone (or ones that are stored in its memory). Additionally it lets you make some basic edits like contrast, brightness, temperature, saturation adjustments, crop and rotation. Once you’re happy with your image, you can easily share it on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Instagram or save it to your iPhone memory.
Main features of Photomatix FX app are listed below:
- It includes 6 photo enhancement effects: ‘Balanced’, ‘Enhanced’, ‘Vibrant’, ‘Painterly’, ‘Surreal’ and ‘Grunge’ that let you achieve any image style – from natural to painterly.
- After selecting the effect you can apply some adjustments to the image which include: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth, Strength, Cropping and Rotation.
- There is a single paid adjustment, Strength, which lets you control strength of the Effects adjustments. You can get this paid adjustment for 1.99 USD.
- Of course at any time you can compare your edited image with original photo to see what changes you made.
- Once you finished editing, the photo can be shared with your friends via Facebook, Flickr, Instagram and Twitter or saved to iPhone memory.
Get Photomatix FX for iPhone
The app is completely free (but it also includes one purchasable adjustment, Strength, at the moment).
You can get it from iOS App Store: